Saturday, March 29, 2014

Teething Problems

It is in times like this that I wish I could speak baby babble.  RA has been teething for a few months, that being said I think this is THE TIME when the tooth is actually breaking through to be showns to the world.
Luckily, there has been no high fevers and it has not affected his appetite, but there is the every day discomfort and the sudden cries for comfort.
Baby Orajel Naturals is what I purchased at Babies R'Us to see if it can help my little guy out. I lean more towards not using over the counter medicines, but I thought having this in our medicine cabinet might come handy.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for followed me on twitter, I followed back. I remembers these day when my 5 yrs old twins were about this ages. ox

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete